Thank you so much to sister My Journey with Hijab for nominating me for this award.
What’s the Blog-aholic award about?
“It is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerise their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy).
My Best Post:
I am really not sure about this, perhaps the best one is to come? Perhaps the best one is different depending on the reader. If “best” for the writer is the one they enjoyed writing the most then I probably enjoyed writing my first post Heat the most, because it was the first one! Next perhaps Some Thoughts on Obedience which discusses how people in the West and East view obedience in different ways. I also am proud on my post: Portrait of a Matriarch in which I describe a woman here who is very dear to my heart and whom I admire very much.
Three Facts About Me:
- As a child I kept pet snails (not slugs, now that is eww) : P
- I am TERRIBLE at spelling
- I love to roll down hills.
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page.)
- Mention the creator: (The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created